AF-1003 - 5-Stage Filter Cartridge is a KDF55 + Granulated Activated Carbon(GAC) + Calcite + Polypropylene sediment countertop replacement filter cartridge. In this filter water passes through 5 filtering stages to remove contaminants, increase water alkalinity, and improve taste before it ends up inside your glass, cooking or coffee pot.
With Anchor water filters there are no more unpleasant odors and no chlorine taste, just clean refreshing water. Alkaline water contributes to a healthier you by neutralizing body acids.
Note: This filter does NOT reduce TDS/PPM
All of Anchor water filters feature National Safety Foundation (NSF) certified filter media.
- Easy installation. Designed to fit majority of standard housings.
- Perfect solution for household of any size. Ideal for residential and food service applications.
- High chemical absorption capacity. Do not exhibit problems such as channeling, fluidizing, bypassing, and the release of carbon fines.
- Alkaline Calcite is a naturally occurring calcium carbonate media. It releases calcium and carbonate in water. The effect is water with added minerals for taste and higher pH.
KDF-55 removes up to 99% of water-soluble heavy metals like lead, mercury, nickel, chromium, and other dissolved metals. It also significantly extends life of GAC.
- COCONUT SHELL ACTIVATED CARBON (GAC) removes chlorine and its byproducts such as THM and TCE, low levels of hydrogen sulfide (rotten egg smell) that cause bad odor, PFASs such as PFOA & PFOS, SOCs, and VOCs.
- Filter Capacity: 1500 gallons or 6-months
- Quantity: 1 Cartridge
- Weight: 2.5 lbs
- Height: 9 3/4 inches
AF-1003 - 5-Stage Alkaline, GAC, KDF Countertop Replacement Cartridge
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
I just installed AF-9500-M, display shows 1500 gallons, I understood it must show 4000, what should I do?
1500 gallons is correct, you don't need to do anything. The number 4000 in image is in liters and is just for demo purpose.
The filter is excellent and it produces clean, clear water that is absolutely tasteless (which, of course, is a good thing). The company is great, too. I order online, take care of payment (which is less than Amazon), and within a week I have my filter. Easy to install and get 3 months of clean water. Order without concern - good product and good company.
Thanks, Lucie. We are glad you liked the filter. Thank you, Support @Anchor USA