AF-1002 - 3-Stage Filter Cartridge is a KDF55 + Granulated Activated Carbon(GAC) + Polypropylene sediment filter. With Anchor water filters there are no more unpleasant odors and no chlorine taste, just clean refreshing water. Anchor water filters are also great for use in making coffee and tea, and cooking.
All of Anchor water filters feature National Safety Foundation (NSF) certified filter media.
- Easy installation. Designed to fit majority of standard housings.
- Perfect solution for household of any size where improving the quality of the water is the primary objective.
- High chemical absorption capacity. Do not exhibit problems such as channeling, fluidizing, bypassing, and the release of carbon fines.
KDF-55 removes up to 99% of water-soluble heavy metals like lead, mercury, nickel, chromium, and other dissolved metals. It also significantly extends life of GAC.
- COCONUT SHELL ACTIVATED CARBON (GAC) removes chlorine and its byproducts such as THM and TCE, low levels of hydrogen sulfide (rotten egg smell) that cause bad odor, PFASs such as PFOA & PFOS, SOCs, and VOCs.
- Filter Capacity: 1500 gallons or 6-months
- Quantity: 1 Cartridge
- Weight: 2 lbs
- Height: 9 3/4 inches
AF-1002 - 3-Stage KDF GAC Filter Replacement Filter Cartridge
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.