Anchor AF-1018 Replacement Filter Kit for RO system - 100 GPD
NSF Certified media and components.
Reverse Osmosis Process
• Stage 1 – 5 micron polypropylene sediment pre-filter to extract suspended materials such as sediment, rust, insects, and other particles down to 5 micron. (Replace every 6-8 months)
• Stage 2 - 5 Micron NSF-Certified Activated Carbon Block: High purity coconut shell activated carbon block filter reduces sediments, taste, odor, color, SOCs(soluble organic compounds) like pesticides, dioxins, and VOCs (volatile organic compounds) like chloroform and petrochemicals.
• Stage 3 - 5 Micron NSF-Certified Activated Carbon Block: Additional protection to further reduce sediment, taste, odor, color, SOCs and VOCs
• Stage 4 -High quality NSF-Certified Reverse Osmosis Membrane: Removes 96% to 99% contaminants that might be present in water. These can include lead, copper, barium, chromium, mercury, sodium, cadmium, fluoride, nitrite, selenium and bacteria
• Stage 5 – In line GAC filter to remove dissolved gases, bad taste and odor from product water. This is the final polishing stage before consumption. (Replace every 1-2 years)
Each RO system comes complete, ready to install, and the following installation kit: Purification unit, Tank, Faucet, Wrench, Teflon tape and Manual.
Age of the filters depends on GPD consumed and quality of feed water.
- High quality NSF/FDA approved components
- Each Individually wet tested and sanitized
- Colored tubing
- 100 Gallons per Day
We Also Recommend